Monday, September 20, 2010

Makes Scents (Sense) to Me!

Recently one morning I had gotten out of the shower after having used Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Wash and Lotion.  I was sitting on my bed giving Eden her bottle.  As the kids awake it is their custom to join me in my bed.  Bethlee (7) came down, snuggled in the bed and said, "Someone in this room smells like a candle!"  Nothing comforts me on a dark, gloomy day like a glowing, scented candle.  "Thank you very much; I'll take that as my compliment for the day!"  I hope as a mother, I can comfort my kids in their dark and gloomy days. And I hope I can shine in my home and in the world as a light of Jesus' love.  2 Corinthians 2:15 "For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish."

No comments:

Post a Comment