Sunday, September 5, 2010

Choosing a Name

This is my official entrance into the world of blogging.  I've entitled it Moments with Mel because that is all I will have to update this thing . . . moments.  I hope to commit to print all the funny and memorable happenings, as well as events we won't want to remember for the future.  I hope the two people who might actually read it will enjoy it, and I just might acquire a faithful following of many before long.  Who knows?  This is really intended to be a journal of sorts for me so that I can remember these days. (These days that people tell me are the best times of my life!)  Check back from time-to-time to find out has been going on in our household!  You'll laugh, you'll cry,  you will be glad you don't live here!

1 comment:

  1. So happy you started up a blog! I look forward to your updates. :) I'm stomach is sore, and I can't figure out if it's from the hula hooping or the biking! Love you and hope you're rested up from that vigorous game of Risk.

    ReplyDelete